Shasta Flower Trio Yellow by Louise Healy
- Fold a 4 1/4" x 11" yellow cardstock in half to form an A2 top-fold card.
- Edge a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of patterned cardstock with a matching marker and tape to the front of the card.
- Use a dot roller to adhere small strips of black cardstock across the dotted paper to look like a ribbon (1 piece 1/2" x 4", 2 pieces 1/8" x 4").
- Tape the stencil to a 2 1/2" x 4 1/2" piece of patterned cardstock with removable tape.
- Paste emboss the flower stencil with Glossy White Embossing Paste using a Palette Knife and Paste Spreader, remove stencil and place in water for cleaning, let paste dry thoroughly.
- Use a small applicator or brush to apply a light coat of glue to the centers of the flowers, sprinkle the glue with Sunflower Micro Glitter, tap off extra.
- Apply glue to the stems and leaves and sprinkle with Lime Micro Glitter, tap off extra, let dry.
- Adhere the flower to a 2 5/8" x 4 5/8" black mat.
- Use foam tape to add the flower to the front of the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Bumble Bee Dot-Grid Patterned Paper by Doodlebug Design Inc
Classic® Linen Epic Black Cover Stock by Neenah Paper®
Copic® Markers (Y35)
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Foam Mounting Tape by 3M®
Scotch® Double-Sided Tape by 3M®
1/2" Removable Tape by 3M®
Scotch® Dot Roller Permanent by 3M®
Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive
Small Applicator - Louise uses a straw
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project