Silverware by Laura Drahozal
- Fold a piece of 8 ½” by 5 ½” paper so that the fold is on the side.
- Tape the Silverware stencil face up on the black card stock. Use one large piece across the top of the stencil initially. It will be a hinge later. Tape all the way around.
- Remove the embossing paste from the container with the palette knife and place on the paste spreader.
- Place the paste spreader on the top of the stencil and pull down towards you, filling the holes and keeping contact with the stencil at all times.
- Replace any extra paste into the container.
- Remove the tape from the bottom and sides of the stencil.
- Using the taped top as a hinge, carefully remove the stencil. Let the paste dry.
- While the paste dries, tap the entire back of the Fleur De Lis stencil with the Versamark Ink Pad. Then put the stencil, inked side up, on the bottom plate of your manual die cut machine. Place the Caribbean Sea card stock, face down, over the top of the stencil.
- Cover the card stock with the Stamping Details mat and then the upper cutting mat on top.
- Run the project through the die cut machine.
- Pour clear embossing powder over the top of the embossed card stock and shake off the excess.
- Heat set the embossing powder.
- Use the Fitted Frames Die and your manual die cut machine to cut out some seafoam card stock.
- Cut out the embossed silverware, trimming close to the images, but leaving a little black.
- Trim the embossed card stock and adhere to a 5 ½” x 4 ½” piece of Caribbean Sea card stock.
- Adhere the background to the folded card.
- Stack and adhere the silverware, and attach it to the frame.
- Tie the May Arts Ribbon around the silverware and frame.
- Use the foam squares to raise the silverware above the rest of the project.
Also uses these supplies:
- EP020 Clear Embossing Powder
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Black Suede, Caribbean Sea, Seafoam)
- Ribbon by May Arts
- Big Shot™ by Sizzix®
- Rubber Mat
- 1/2" Removable Tape by 3M®
- Scrapbook Adhesives® E-Z Runner by 3L®
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project