Skuldoggery by Mark Gould
- Mix up a light green using DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics and some Media tinting Base and paint the canvas board.
- Stamp the Skull image using Black Stazon ink.
- Paint the skull using watered down DecoArt Media Fluids, Transparent Yellow Oxide and Quinacridone Gold. Titanium White for the teeth.
- Stamp the word FEAR from the Skuldoggery set with Black Stazon Ink.
- Create a mask by stamping some thin copy paper with the skull stamp and fussy cut the skull out.
- Mask off the canvas board and use the Andy Skinner Scratch stamp from his Toxic stamp set and stamp randomly using different colours of DecoArt Media Fluids.
- Finish the canvas board with a coat of DecoArt Media Satin Varnish.
Also uses these supplies:
Skuldoggery Stamp set ASCRS08
Toxic Stamp Set ASCRS 06
Stazon Black ink
Decoart Media Fluids and Tinting Base (Transparent Yellow Oxide,Quinacridone Gold,Titanium White)
Decoart Media Satin Varnish
4 inch Canvas board