Small Fern Frond Congratulations by Jamie Martin
- Place Congratulations Stencil on a white cardstock slightly larger than the stencil.
- Using the Brush #6 stipple black ink over the letters. Sponge the edges of the paper with Peeled Paint ink.
- Layer onto black and yellow paper, set aside.
- Randomly place Small Fern Frond on a white panel and stipple with Dried Marigold ink, move stencil and repeat several times. Do the same with Peeled Paint and Shabby Shutters ink.
- Glue Congratulations onto the panel, tie the bottom with ribbon and mount to a yellow card.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Tim Holtz® Distress Ink by Ranger® (Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters, Dried Marigold)
- Checked Ribbon
- Die Cutting Machine
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project