Snow Jar by Pam Bray
- Adhere brown and red card stock along with pattern paper to front of card base.
- Apply white paint to top of background stamp. Stamp on green card stock, dry.
- Apply brown paint to top of background stamp. Stamp on prepared green card stock, dry.
- Stamp flourish on prepared green background paper with black ink.
- Lay stencil on prepared green background paper, apply crackle paste with palette knife, dry.
- Stamp image on white paper, color with markers, fussy cut out.
- Wrap twine around prepared colored image, tie bow. Add to front of card with pop dots.
- Stamp sentiment on white paper with black ink, mat with green and brown card stock. Add to top of card front with pop dots.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Brown Eyes, Mint Julep)
- Copic® Markers (R17, R22, R29, C0, C3, G00, G14, G17, N0, N3, W10)
- Twas the Night Before Christmas Pattern Paper by Graphic 45
- Tim Holtz® Distress Ink by Ranger® (Walnut Stain, Picket Fence)
- Red Twine
- Pop Dots™
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives