Snowman Tree by Louise Healy
- Fold a 6" x 9 1/2" piece of Oceanside cardstock in half to form an A6 card.
- Stamp the Snowman Tree image on a 3 1/2" x 4 3/4" piece of white cardstock with Tuxedo Black ink, color with Copic markers.
- Stamp the Best of All saying on a 2" x 2 3/4" piece of white cardstock with Tuxedo Black ink.
- Use a Fitted Frames Set B size H on the saying, and size P on the snowman to die cut the images, cut matching mats from the Mint Julep paper.
- Cut a 2 1/4" x 5 3/4" piece of the HoHoHo paper (green side), use the 1/2" brush to add a little Cottage Ivy around the edges, then run the ink pad along each edge, adhere to the left side of the card front.
- Run the Cottage Ivy ink pad along the edges of the two Mint Julep frames.
- Adhere the Snowman to its mat and then to the lower right corner of the card front.
- Use foam tape to attach the saying in the upper left.
- Use a palette knife to dab some Regular Embossing Paste along the bottom of the Snowman to look like "snow", sprinkle wet paste with Crystal Glitter, tap off extra, let dry well.
Also uses these supplies:
- GL220U Crystal Glitter
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Oceanside, Mint Julep)
- HoHoHo Patterned Paper by Graphic 45
- Memento™ Cottage Ivy Ink by Tsukineko®
- Copic® Markers (R00, R29, R89, RV11, YR04, YR68, Y02, Y06, YG23, BG96, E37, E47, T0, T3, T6, T9, B0000, B02, B05, B60, 0)
- Die Cut Machine
- Foam Tape
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project