Snowman Trio by Fran Seiford
- Trim blue cardstock to 6" x 8", scored at 4" and folded in half to create card base.
- Trim polka dot paper to 5.75" x 3.75"and adhere to card front.
- Trim white cardstock to 5.75" x 1" creating a wavy line on top. Adhere to bottom of polka dot panel.
- Stamp snowmen on white cardstock with black ink.
- Color as desired and die cut each one.
- Adhere to card front with Zip Dry™ and dimensional foam adhesive.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
Also uses these supplies:
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle
Die Cutting Machine
Dimensional Foam Adhesive
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project