Spring Short Stack by Jennie Lin Black
- Make card base from orange cardstock.
- Layer slightly smaller panel of patterned cardstock on to card front.
- Stamp Panda Short Stack with Umbrella and Chick Short Stack on white cardstock and color as indicated.
- Trim animal panels and mount on slightly larger orange panels.
- Stamp greetings on white cardstock, add color, and trim to desired size.
- Adhere greeting panels to slightly larger orange panels and place on card front as indicated.
Also uses these supplies:
- Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
- Copic® Markers (C5, C9, W1, W3, B000, B02, B05, Y11, Y35, Y38, YR02, YR04, E33, YG03, G85, G82)
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project