Spring Short Stack Umbrella Background by Amy Hurley-Purdie
- Start with 5-1/2” x 5-1/2” red card.
- Cut 5-1/4” x 5-1/4” yellow cardstock. Lay Umbrella Background Stencil over yellow paper and use finger dauber and Dried Marigold Distress Ink to create background. Glue centered onto card. Cut 5-1/2” x 1/2” black cardstock, and glue to bottom of card. Cut 1/2” x 1/2” black cardstock and glue to upper left corner. Stamp Stampendous Spring Sentiment “Spring shows us what God can . . . “ onto lower right corner.
- Cut 2-1/8” x 5-1/2” grey cardstock. Lay Rain Stencil over grey paper and use finger dauber and Black Soot Distress Ink to create background. Glue to card as shown.
- Stamp Stampendous Short Stack Panda in rain gear onto Mixed Media Paper using Memento Ink. Color with Copic Markers as shown.
- Foam tape to card, and add buttons.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Rain Metal Stencil 10.99
- Umbrella Background Metal Stencil 10.99
- Spring Sentiments Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps Set 14.99
- Spring Short Stack Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps Set 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
- Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper©
- Copic® Markers (Y11, Y17, Y35, Y38, C3, C3, 100, R59, R35, R37, YG00, YG03, YG06, G05)
- Tim Holtz® Dried Marigold & Black Soot Distress Ink by Ranger®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Foam Mounting Tape by 3M®
- Finger Daubers
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project