Square Knot with Herringbone Background by Louise Healy
- Fold a 5-1/2” x 11" piece of Spanish Moss cardstock in half to form a square card.
- Tape the Celtic Hexagon Stencil to a 3” x 3” piece of white cardstock with removable tape.
- Use a palette knife and paste spreader to apply Gold Embossing Paste over the image, remove stencil, place in water for cleaning, let paste dry.
- Place the Herringbone stencil face down on the thick platform of a die cut machine.
- Place a 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” piece of white paper on the stencil, carefully place the rubber embossing mat over the paper then two cutting plates, run through the machine.
- Repeat with a second piece of white.
- Trim both embossed piece close to the edge of the embossed area, cut 3 pieces 2” x 5-1/8” from the two embossed pieces.
- Adhere one to the left side of the card front and one to the right side.
- Adhere a 1/2” x 5-1/8” strip of Spanish Moss to each long side of the remaining piece and adhere it in the center.
- When the gold paste is dry, adhere the Celtic Hexagon to a 3-1/4” x 3-1/4” piece of Spanish Moss.
- Use foam tape to add the image to the card front.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Color Spanish Moss Cardstock by My Minds Eye
Zip-Dry® Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Die Cut Machine
- Rubber Embossing Mat
- Foam Tape