Strolling Skeletons Spider Fear by Katy Leitch
- Stamp Strolling Skeletons on white paper and distress by crumpling then swiping with brown ink.
- Cut to fit frame.
- Emboss Spider Fear webs on picture frame glass with Versamark and Black Detail Embossing Powder. Use caution when heating, glass can become very hot.
- Stamp Spider on white cardstock and distress with gray ink. Cut it out and apply to frame with glue dot.
- Use clip tool or pliers to hold metal frame, paper fasteners, and distressed message.
- Emboss frame with Aged Scarlet Embossing Enamel.
- Place message in frame and apply to frame with glue dots.
- Frantage Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Spider Fear Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Strolling Skeletons Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Small Picture Frame
Metal Frame and Fasteners from Creative Imagination
Brown and Gray Distress inks