Swirly Heart by Laura Drahozal
- Cut base 8 1/2" by 5 1/2" and fold on the side.
- Tape the Swirly Heart Stencil over pink card stock and using the removable tape. Make sure to cover the top first with one piece of tape, which will be the hinge. Tape all the sides.
- Use the palette knife to remove the paste from the jar and place it on the paste spreader. Be sure to create a strip across the paste spreader that will cover the entire width of the Swirly Heart Stencil.
- Place the paste spreader on top edge of the heart stencil.
- Pull the paste spreader towards you, keeping it in contact with the stencil, and filling in all the wells.
- Use the palette knife to remove the excess paste and place it back into the container.
- Carefully remove the tape from the bottom and sides of the stencil.
- Lift the bottom edge of the stencil, using the remaining tape as a hinge, then completely lift the stencil from the project.
- While the paste is still wet, pour the glitter over the paste. Let the paste dry completely.
- Use the handle and the Love Always Stamp with the Versafine on white card stock.
- Trim the stamped image and create a mat around it with brown card stock.
- Use the Big Bite to make holes in the heart background and add the ribbon.
- Assemble the card.
Also uses these supplies:
- GX900U Snow Ultra Fine Crystal Glitter
- Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
- Cardstock by Core'dinations®
- VersaFine™ Vintage Sepia Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
- Ribbon by May Arts
- 1/2" Removable Tape by 3M®
- Scotch® 1/2" Adhesive Tape by 3M®
- Craft Glue Dots
- Big Bite Paper Trimmer