Swirly Heart by Tenia Nelson
- Fold a 4-1/4" X 11" panel of turquoise cardstock in half to form card base with top fold.
- On a 4" X 5-1/4" panel of white cardstock, splatter red ink from Spectrum Noir Aqua Pen by tapping the barrel firmly.
- Allow to dry.
- Use removable tape to hold Swirly Heart stencil in place and paste with Matte Black embossing paste.
- Remove stencil and allow paste to dry. Clean stencil immediately.
- Stamp greeting on a panel of pink cardstock and diecut.
- Adhere greeting ribbon to card with 3D Foam Squares.
- Add Washi Tape to bottom right corner.
- Adhere stenciled panel to card front.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Die by Spellbinders Paper Arts
Washi Tapes by Queen and Co.
Spectrum Noir Aqua Marker Rose Red