Swirly Heart Canvas by Pam Hornschu
- Using a juicy VersaMark inkpad, coat entire canvas and sides as well with ink. Cover entire canvas in the Pastel Pink Sparkle powder from the Spring Sparkle Kit. Apply heat tool until all is melted.
- Tape stencil on all four sides to canvas with removable tape. Place acrylic blocks, etc. behind canvas to brace it firmly. Spread embossing paste smoothly across design. Replace excess into jar. Carefully remove stencil to be cleaned immediately, and set canvas aside to dry thoroughly.
- Smudge a bit of VersaMark randomly over canvas, and sprinkle with Shabby Pink EE. Heat to melt.
- Stamp sentiment in Black StazOn onto canvas.
- Wrap and adhere ribbon around sides of canvas using Zip Dry. Tie bow at top.
Also uses these supplies:
StazOn™ Black Ink by Tsukineko®
Black Grosgrain Ribbon by May Arts®
5-1/2" square, 1-1/4" thick canvas