The Great Pumpkin by Louise Healy
- Fold a 7" x 10" cream card in half to create an A7 card
- Tape patterned paper (3" x 7") near the top fold of the paper, and green (2" x 7") under near the bottom edge, place a small black strip (1/4" x 7") over the seam.
- Place the stencil on the left edge of a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of cream cardstock and outline the openings of the stencil with a Black Micron Pen, move the stencil to the right side and trace another pumpkin along the right side.
- Trace 6 extra leaves on cream paper.
- Color the two pumpkins and the extra leaves with Chameleon Pens, cut out the extra leaves and edge with the black Chameleon.
- Place the stencil in the middle of the two colored pumpkins and paste emboss the image with Gold Embossing Paste using a Palette Knife and Paste Spreader, remove the stencil and place in water for cleaning.
- Sprinkle the wet paste with a combination of Chocolate, Aged Copper, Vintage Mahogany and Pirate Gold embossing powders, let dry, tap off extra powders, then heat emboss the powders.
- Mount the pumpkins on a 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" black mat, then sprinkle the bottom area of the pumpkins with a combination of aged silver and aged black embossing powder topped with Bronze glass glitter, taupe color fragments, tea stained mica flakes and heat from underneath until the embossing powders melt and hold the texture items.
- Mount the pumpkins to the card front, and add more powders and elements along the bottom and heat from below.
- Use glue dots to add the extra leaves near the base of the pumpkins.
- Frantage Encrusted Jewel Technique 5-Jar Kits Multiple Styles & Colors
- Frantage Color Fragments Multiple Styles & Colors
- Frantage Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- Frantage Glass Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Frantage Mica Fragments Multiple Styles & Colors
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Gold Embossing Paste 10.49
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Paste Spreader 4.99
- The Great Pumpkin Metal Stencil 7.49
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Classic® Epic Black & Classic Cream Linen Cover Stock by Neenah Paper®
French Country Collection Montage Paper by Graphic 45®
Chameleon™ Markers (YL2, YO3, OR4, OL3, BR5, CB, BK4)
Micron Pen (Black 02) by Sakura®
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives™
Heat Embossing Tool
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project