Winter Friends Snowman Tree by Fran Seiford
- Fold a light blue panel of cardstock in half and sponge edges of card front with blue ink.
- Adhere a patterned paper panel to card front as shown.
- Stamp snowman, extra arms, and tree in black ink on mixed media white paper.
- Color as desired.
- Die cut all pieces with cutting dies.
- Adhere snowman body to card front as shown.
- Adhere tree in snowman's arms.
- Adhere extra arms over tree with 3D foam adheisve squares.
- Apply Regular Embossing Paste to bottom of snowman.
- Sprinkle Shaved Ice and Crystal Glitter Mix on wet paste to create snow. Allow to dry.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Patterned Paper by Recollections
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- Die Cutting Machine with Magnetic Platform like Big Shot by Sizzix
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- 3D Foam Adhesive Squares by Scrapbooking Adhesives by 3L
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project