Witch Boots by Pam Bray
- Adhere purple card stock to top of card front.
- Stamp background image to green card stock with black ink. Adhere to top of card front.
- Apply distress ink on white paper with blending tool. Lay stencil on prepared paper, apply embossing paste with palette knife. Dry. Adhere to front to card base.
- Lay Witch Boot Stencil on white paper. Trace around with image with pen. Color with markers. Mat on purple and green card stock.
- Add gemstones.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Deep Purple, Grasshopper)
- Tim Holtz® Distress Ink by Ranger® (Seedless Preserves, Shaded Lilac)
- Copic® Markers (V15, V17, YR04, YR07, YG03, YG05, E35, E37, N2, N3, N4, N6)
- Blending Tool
- Purple Quartz Stones by Queen & Co
- Fine Point Sharpie®
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives