Build a Bouquet by Debi Hammons
- Fold an 8-1/2" X 5-1/2" olive green panel in half to form card base with top fold.
- Adhere 5-1/2" X 4-1/8" panel of green/blue/orange patterned paper to bottom half of card front.
- Adhere 5-1/2" X 1/4" strip of orange to top of patterned panel as shown.
- Stamp, color and die cut desired flower arrangement.
- Arrange flowers above and behind vase as shown. Secure with paper glue and 3D Foam Adhesive Squares.
Also uses these supplies:
Colored Pencils by Faber-Castell®
Patterned Paper by DCWV®
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L