Build a Lighthouse Tall by Fran Seiford
- Create card base from light blue cardstock.
- Layer a smaller panel of dark blue cardstock on card front.
- On a smaller panel of white cardstock stamp hills, trees, and ocean waves in black.
- Color background as desired, use Picasso Stecil Tool to add clouds with blue stamp pad or chalk.
- Stamp Lighthouse and rocks on white cardstock and color as desired using free template to add stripes to lighthouse.
- Die cut lighthouse and rocks with die cut machine like Sizzix Big Shot with magnetic platform.
- Adhere cut pieces to card front as shown.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Picasso Metal Shield/Stencil 7.49
- Natural Handle Brush Set - #9, #12, #18 7.99
- Cling Build A Lighthouse Stamp Set 11.99
- Build A Lighthouse Die Set 19.99
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Copic® Markers
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot with Magnetic Platform
- Blue Ink Pad or Chalk