Chilling by Monika Thomas
- Fold a 6" X 12" panel of kraft cardstock in half to form card base.
- Brush black ink pad around edge of folded card to create border.
- Stamp Chilling in black on kraft cardstock panel, trim to size.
- Layer on slightly larger black cardstock panel.
- Glue layered panel to card front in center near bottom of card base.
- Die cut Leafless Tree from Black cardstock twice. Cut in half vertically.
- Layer black trees on edges of card front with ZipDry and 3D Foam Squares.
- Stamp greeting on yellow cardstock in black and trim to size making two pieces.
- Brush black ink around eges of yellow layers then adhere to slightly larger black cardstock panels.
- Position greetings as shown on card and attach to card front with ZipDry.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Chilling Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Shadows Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye - Black and Yellow
- Kraft Cardstock
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Big Shot Die Cutting Machine by Sizzix
- 3D Foam Adhesive Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L