Congratulations Stars by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold an 11" x 5 1/5" piece of Seafoam cardstock in half to create a square card base.
- Stamp image on a white die cut panel and color with pencils.
- Sponge Squeezed Lemonade ink around the edges and then back with a larger die cut panel of sweet potato cardstock.
- Adhere panel to card.
- Tie ribbon around card.
- Install brads randomly on card.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Congratulations Stars Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Seafoam, Sweet Potato)
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- Tim Holtz® Distress Ink by Ranger® (Squeezed Lemonade)
- Ribbon by May Arts
- Brads by Recollections®
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives