Creamy Cupcake by Louise Healy
- Fold a 6" x 9-1/2" piece of Coral Rose cardstock in half to form an A6 card.
- Tape the Creamy Cupcake stencil to a 3-1/2" x 4-1/2" piece of Pink Delight cardstock with removable tape.
- Use a palette knife and paste spreader to apply Regular Embossing Paste to the Creamy Cupcake design, remove stencil, let paste dry.
- When the paste is dry, use the stencil brush to add color to the "cupcake wrapper" part of the design, using the picasso tool to keep color off the "frosting", use a small paint brush to apply glue to the frosting then sprinkle with Crystal glitter.
- Tape the Batik stencil to a 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" piece of white with removable tape, use the stencil brush to add color over the design.
- Adhere the Batik to a 4-3/8" x 5-5/8" piece of Pimento then to the card front.
- Adhere the Creamy Cupcake to a 3-5/8" x 4-5/8" piece of Pimento then to the Batik layer.
- Stamp the Happy Birthday image on white paper, use the Fitted Frames to die cut the Happy Birthday and a matching frame from a piece of Pimento.
- Use foam tape to apply the Happy Birthday to the card front.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Color Cardstock by My Mind's Eye - Pink Delight, Pimento, Coral Rose
- Memento™ Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - Rose Bud, Lady Bug
- Dries Clear Glue
- Removable Tape
- Die Cut Machine
- Foam Tape