Daisy Mix I Love You by Tenia Nelson
Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Washi Tape by Queen and Co
Baker's Twine by Whisker Graphics
Background Paper by Authentique
Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot
3D Foam Square by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Also uses these supplies:
1. Make a top-folding card base from light yellow cardstock from a 4-1/4" X 11" panel.
2. Adhere a 4" X 5-1/4" panel of patterned paper to card front.
3. Tie bakers twine around card front as shown.
4. Stamp daisy mix flower and leaves in black on white cardstock.
5. Color as desired, Die Cut images.
6. Adhere as shown.
7.Add greeting on a small scrap of cardstock and washi tape as shown.
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project