Embossed Ornament Mix by Louise Healy
- Fold a 6 1/4" x 10" piece of Brocade cardstock in half to form a card.
- Cut a 4 3/4" x 6" piece of cream cardstock, place three pieces of 1/4 tape across the center of the card, remove release paper, sprinkle with Ice Pink Embossing Enamel, heat set, and adhere to the card front.
- Tape the Ornament Mix stencil to a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Cream cardstock with removable tape.
- Use a palette knife and paste spreader to apply Silver Embossing Paste over the design, remove stencil and place in water for cleaning later, using the cut straw, sprinkle parts of each ornament with the Ice Pink powder, tap off extra, heat set (paste will bubble a little), let paste dry completely.
- When the paste is dry, adhere the Ornament Mix to a 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" mat of Brocade, then to the card.
- Stamp the Happy Holiday on a 5/8" x 2 1/2" piece of Cream with VersaMark™, sprinkle with Ice Pink Embossing Enamel, heat set, adhere to a 3/4" x 2 5/8" piece of Brocade.
- Use foam tape to add the sentiment to the card.
Also uses these supplies:
- FREG050 Ice Pink Embossing Enamel
- DWDMSP Dreamweaver Silver Embossing Paste
- Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper (Brocade)
- Cream Cardstock
- Cut Straw
- Scotch® Double-Sided Tape by 3M®
- Foam Mounting Tape by 3M®
- 1/2" Removable Tape by 3M®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project