Everyone Wishes Spring Borders by Jamie Martin
1. Stamp Everyone Wishes on white cardstock with black ink and emboss with clear.
2. Die cut using Fitted Frames A Set and layer onto a larger purple frame. Glue onto a green frame and set aside.
3. Die cut the bottom of a white panel using a die from the Spring Boarder Die Set, glue to a purple card and pop up sentiment.
4. Add Dot Sparklers around the sentiment.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Spring Borders Cutting Dies Set 19.99
- Everyone Wishes Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
3D Foam Squares- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Zip Dry Glue- Beacon Adheives