Framed Witch by Monika Thomas
- Fold a 4-1/4" X 11" panel of purple cardstock in half to create a top folding base card.
- On a 4" X 5-1/4" panel of orange cardstock place the witch stencil in the center and tape around the edges with removable tape.
- Spread Black Matte Embossing Paste on a paste spreader with a palette knife.
- Holding spreader at a 45 degree angle, pull evenly across image to fill in all areas with paste.
- Remove stencil and allow image to dry completely.
- Repeat process on a panel of silver metallic paper using only the center of the stencil.
- Using Picasso as a mask, sprinkle green micro glitter on the witches face and black micro glitter on her hat, hair and dress.
- Remove stencil and clean immediately. Allow witch face to dry.
- Round corners of orange panel and adhere to card front.
- Trim silver panel around "mirror" area and adhere in center of orange panel.
- Use layered fitted frames to cut a "frame" of black cardstock. Use larger frame to cut a back panel of green cardstock.
- Stamp greeting on green panel and layer behind black frame.
- Adhere to card using 3D Foam Squares.
- Micro Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Tricky Words Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps Set 14.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Matte Black Embossing Paste 10.49
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Paste Spreader 4.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Framed Witch Metal Metal Stencil 8.99
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Silver Metallic Cardstock
- Corner Rounder Punch
- Die Cutting Machine like Big Shot by Sizzix
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project