Frantage Glitter Shoe Clips by Lisa Hindsley
1. Determine amount of ribbon needed for tying a bow of the desired size.
2. Use VersaMark ink directly on the ribbon by pressing pad along ribbon length.
3. Sprinkle Aged Gold Embossing Enamel and Silver Glass Glitter along inked area.
4. Heat with embossing heat tool from underneath.
5. Tie Ribbon in a bow and stitch to shoe clip.
6. Attached to shoes.
Embossing the ribbon in short sections may be easier.
You can use an electric griddle with a craft mat on top to heat the powder more easily along a length of ribbon.
This project is also ideal for barrettes.
Also uses these supplies:
Ribbon by May Arts
Optional: Electric Griddle and Craft Mat