Froggy Spells by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 11" x 4 1/4" of purple cardstock in half to create the card base.
- Adhere panels of patterned paper to the card.
- Adhere ribbon to the card.
- Stamp the image on a white die cut image and color.
- Back the image with a larger purple die cut panel and then adhere to card.
- Stamp sentiment on a white die cut panel and back with a purple die cut panel before adhering to card.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye®
- Patterned Paper by Bo Bunny
- Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
- Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project