Garden Wagon by Asia King
- Fold a 11" x 4-1/4" panel of Seafoam cardstock in half to create card base.
- Distress and adhere a 4" x 5-1/4" panel of patterned paper to the card front.
- Adhere pearls to the right side of the card as shown.
- Stamp the sentiment with Vermillon ink onto a scrap patterned paper. Distress the paper and adhere to the card base at an angle as shown.
- Stamp the wagon onto Mixed Media paper and colour with alcohol markers.
- Die cut the image and sponge the background with distress inks. Die cut a mat from Seamfoam cardstock.
- Sparingly sprinkle the image with Shabby Blue enamel and heat from underneath. Adhere to the mat.
- Adhere the image to card with 3D foam squares.
- Adhere a ribbon bow and embellishments to the card with hot glue gun.
- Frantage Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Friendship Grows Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Garden Wagon Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- Vermillon Archival Ink
- Tea Dye and Wild Honey Distress Inks
- Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers - EB2, EB7, EB10, BG1, BG5, BG9, CR1, CR7, CR9, CR11, OR1, IG1, IG2, IG4, IG6, CT2, DG2, DG4, CG2, LG3, LG5
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® - E-Z Runner Permanent Strips, 3D Foam Squares - White
- Hot Glue Gun
- BoBunny Sweet Life Patterned Paper
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye - Seafoam
- Ribbon by May Arts
- Ribbon Roses, Florist Fibers
- Ornate Frame Embellishment
- Self Adhesive Pearls
- Decorative Pearl Pins