Halloween Labels Bottles by Cat Haverstick
- Emboss Witch and Skeleton Label stamps in white embossing powder on black cardstock and cut out with cutting die.
- Emboss Cat with black embossing powder on kraft cardstock and cut out with cutting die.
- Cut out tags from kraft cardstock using cutting dies.
- Stamp words on tags and punch hole in top.
- Distress cardstock as desired with coffee or ink.
- Use hole punch to create hole in top of each tag.
- Fill three glass jars with cork tops with glitter, mica, or other "potions".
- Attach ribbon around jars with glue dots.
- Attach embossed labels to jar with glue dots.
- Crumble a brown paper bag in hands until soft and leathery.
- Tear sections from bag and place over corked jar top.
- Wrap twine around jar top to secure and add tags.
Also uses these supplies:
Glass Jars and Contents
Twine by May Arts
Ribbon by Creative Impressions
Kraft Cardstock, Black Cardstock
Brown Paper Bag
Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot