House-Mouse® Carrier Hummer by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold an 11" x 4-1/4" panel of green cardstock in half to create the card base.
- Dry emboss a 4-1/4" x 2" panel of pink cardstock and adhere to lower portion of card.
- Adhere a 4-1/4" x 2" panel of yellow cardstock to the upper portion of the card.
- Stamp image on a white panel of cardstock and color with pencils.
- Adhere image panel to card.
- Tie ribbon around card.
- Stamp sentiment on a white die cut panel.
- Back panel with green and pink die cut panels and then adhere to card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Picasso Metal Shield/Stencil 7.49
- Friend Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Thicket Metal Stencil 8.99
- Carrier Hummer Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye®
- Ribbon by May Arts
- Classic Circle & Classic Scallop Circle Dies by Spellbinder™ Paper Arts
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project