House-Mouse® Catching Rays by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Catching Rays with black ink and color with with watercolor pencils.
- Stamp Catching Rays a second time, color only the light bulb, cut out and set aside.
- Sponge around the light bulb with blue chalk and around the mouse with brown chalk.
- Pop up the cut out light bulb using foam squares.
- Layer onto yellow paper and set aside.
- On pink cardstock, sponge white gesso over the Chevron Background Stencil, let dry, layer onto white cardstock and glue to a top folding orange card.
- Tie ribbon around card and glue on the Catching Rays panel.
- Stamp sentiment in black ink on white cardstock and use Fitted Frames to diecut. Pop up on card using foam squares.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Chevron Background Metal Stencil 11.99
- Bible Promises Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Catching Rays Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Watercolor Pencils
- Decorative Chalks
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- 3D Foam Squares Scrabook Ahesives by 3L
- Ribbon by May Arts