House-Mouse Designs® Birdie Booties by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" panel of green cardstock in half to create a card base.
- Adhere a panel of patterned paper to the card.
- Stamp image on a white panel and color with pencil.
- Back panel with a red panel of cardstock and adhere to card.
- Tie ribbon around the top of the card.
- Stamp sentiment on an oval die cut panel.
- Back panel with a larger red die cut panel and then adhere to card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Build A Pop Up Die Set 19.99
- Birdie Booties Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye®
Ribbon by Creative Impressions
Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project