House-Mouse Designs® Doorbell Ringers by Louise Healy
- Fold a 7" x 10" piece of Loveable cardstock in half to form an A7 card.
- Use the Tuxedo Black ink to stamp the Doorbell Ringers image on a piece of white cardstock, color with Copic Markers, trim to 3 5/8" x 4".
- Adhere the image to a 3 3/4" x 4 1/8" piece of Cloak Gray, then on a 4 1/8" x 4 1/2" piece of Loveable.
- Cut a 4 5/8" x 6 5/8" piece of the Bazzill paper, stamp the upper area with the Starry Swirls using P. Coral ink, adhere the stamped piece to the card front.
- Cut a 7/8" x 6 5/8" piece of the Bazzill paper, stamp it with the Starry Swirls using P. Coral ink, then adhere it on a 1" x 6 5/8" strip of Cloak Gray and a 1 1/4" x 6 5/8" piece of Loveable, adhere the strip about 1" up from the bottom of the card front.
- Use foam tape to add the Doorbell Ringers on the card front near the left side.
- Color two Pearl Candis with W4 and W6 markers, use small pieces of foam tape to add to the right side of the strip across the card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Starry Swirls Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Doorbell Ringers Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Loveable, Cloak Gray)
- Cardstock by Bazzill Basics
- Brilliance™ Ink by Tsukineko® (Pearlescent Coral)
- Copic® Markers (BV0000, BV00, BV02, R30, R32, E33, E51, E53, E93, W0, W2, W4, W6, Y02, Y21, Y26, Y35, YG03, YG63, YG91, YG93, BG93)
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®