House-Mouse Designs® Gift Giving by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Gift Giving on white cardstock with black ink and color with watercolor pencils.
- Sprinkle Shabby White Embossing Enamel at the bottom of the image, use a small brush to wipe off of the image and heat emboss from underneath, so the embossing enamel doesn't blow off.
- Sponge the top with blue ink, glue to a red panel and tie the left edge with gold cord.
- Pop up on a green card, then place a strip of Sticky Panels below the image and sprinkle with Gold Micro Fine Glitter.
- Frantage Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- Micro Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Gift Giving Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
FREG027 Shabby White Embossing Enamel
MG02 Micro Fine Glitter Gold
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
Tim Holtz® Distress Ink by Ranger® (Stormy Sky)
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project