House-Mouse Designs® Ice Pop Treat by Kristine Reynolds
- Stencil the Paint Splats on a white panel of cardstock with regular embossing paste and set aside to dry.
- Fold a 10 1/2" x 5 1/4" panel of tan cardstock in half to create a card base.
- When the stencilled panel is dry, place the stencil back over the stenciled patterned and brush ink on to the pattern.
- Adhere the stenciled panel to the card base.
- Stamp the image on a white die cut panel and color with pencil.
- Back panel with a larger die cut pink panek and adhere to card.
- Tie ribbon around the card.
- Stamp the sentiment on a white die cut panel with black ink.
- Back the sentiment panel with a larger scallop edge pink panel and adhere to card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Dreamweaver Regular Paste 4 Oz 9.49
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Paste Spreader 4.99
- 1/8 inch Brush #3 Blue Handle 2.79
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Paint Splats Stencil 10.99
- Scrolled Enjoy Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Ice Pop Treat Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye®
Splendor™ Ink by Tsukineko®
Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
Classic Rectangle & Classic Scallop Rectangle Dies by Spellbinder™ Paper Arts
Ribbon by May Arts
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives