House-Mouse Designs® Ornament Collecting by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 11" x 4 1/4" panel of teal cardstock in half to create a card base.
- Cut a 4" x 5 1/4" panel of white cardstock.
- Die cut various sizes of circles out of the sticky panel and adhere to white panel.
- Cover sticky circles with glitters.
- Back panel with a slihtly larger panel of green cardstock and then adhere to card.
- Stamp image and sentiment on a white die cut panel and color with colored pencils.
- Back panel with a larger red die cut panel and then adhere to card.
- Sticky Panels 3.49
- Micro Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Build A Wreath Die Set 29.99
- Ornament Collecting Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
MG011 Red Micro Glitter
MG12 Green Micro Glitter
MG02 Gold Micro Glitter
MG10 Teal Micro Glitter
My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye®
Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project