House-Mouse® Gift for Kitty by Kristine Reynolds
- Emboss the Christmas Borders Stencil on a red cardstock panel with Gold embossing paste and set aside to dry.
- When dry, adhere the embossed panel to a green card.
- Stamp image on a white panel and color with markers.
- Adhere colored panel to the card.
- Stamp sentiment on a white die cut oval
- Back panel with a green die cut oval and then a red die cut panel.
- Adhere to card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Gold Embossing Paste 10.49
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Paste Spreader 4.99
- Gift For Kitty Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Holiday Expressions Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps 14.99
- Christmas Borders Metal Stencil 10.99
Also uses these supplies:
Stampendous: SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
Plus: Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Chameleon™ Markers (YO3, GR3, CG8, YL2, NU1, PK3, BL3) Classic Oval & Classic Scallop Oval Dies by Spellbinders™ Paper Arts
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives™
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project