House-Mouse® Hanging Lights by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold an 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" panel of Mint Julep cardstock in half to create the card base.
- Adhere a 1-1/2" x 5-1/2" panel of patterned paper to the bottom of the card.
- Stamp the image on a white die cut panel and color with pencils.
- Back image panel with a larger Firecracker Die cut panel.
- Tie ribbon through the panel and adhere to card.
- Stamp sentiment on a white die cut oval.
- Back panel with Mint julep die cut oval and a die cut scallop oval of Parrot cardstock.
- Adhere to card with 3D foam.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Hanging Lights Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Mint Julep, Firecracker, Parrot)
- Tis the Season Patterned Paper by Graphic 45
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- 1/4" Red Organdy Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- Christmas Light Brads by Eyelet Outlet
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®