House-Mouse Iris Climber Card by Pam Bray
1. Adhere card stock to front of card base.
2. Lay stencil on white card stock, apply ink using blending tool. Adhere to front of card.
3. Stamp background image on card stock with VersaMark. Applying Ivory Opaque embossing powder; heat set with heat tool. Die cut embossed paper with doily die. Adhere to top of card.
4. Adhere pattern paper strip to front of card.
5. Stamp image on white paper; color with markers. Mat colored image to card stock. Add to front of card with pop dots.
6. Stamp sentiment on white paper; mat to card stock. Adhere to card front.
7. Add clear gemstones to scallop borders.
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- HT400 Embossing Heat Tool 36.99
- Script Lines Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Friend Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Flower Quatrefoil Metal Stencil 11.99
- Iris Climber Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Copic Markers: G94, G99, R22, R24, R27, N2, N3, N4, E31, E33, E35
Sizzix Lacy Doily
Ranger Distress Ink: Mermaid Lagoon
My Colors Card Stock: Poolside, Golden Rod
Graphic 45 Bohemian Bazaar Pattern Paper
5" x 6 1/2" Cream Card Base
Xyron Mega Runner