House-Mouse® Lilac Aroma by Pam Bray
- Adhere purple card stock and pattern paper to front of card
- Lay stencil on white paper, apply distress ink with blending tool. Adhere to green card stock.
- Tie ribbon around prepared matted stenciled piece, adhere to card front.
- Stamp image on white paper with black ink, color with markers. Die cut colored image and purple card stock out. Adhere together. Place on front of card with pop dots.
- Add bow.
- Stamp sentiment on white paper with black ink. Die cut stamped sentiment and green card stock, adhere together. Place on front of card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Flower Lace Stencil 10.99
- Lilac Aroma Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Friend Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project