House-Mouse® Lilac Wishes by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 10 1/2" x 5 1/4" panel of lilac cardstock in half to create a 5 1/4" square card.
- Back a 5" panel of patterned paper with a slightly larger panel of grape cardstock.
- Tie ribbon around panel and then adhere to card.
- Stamp image on a white die cut panel and color with pencils.
- Back image panel with a larger grape die cut panel and adhere to card.
- Stamp sentiment on a white die cut panel and back with a larger lilac die cut panel and then a larger grape die cut panel .
- Adhere sentiment panel to card.
- Stamp Mice Wishes on image panel with black ink.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Lilac Aroma Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Painted Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
HMP59 Lilac Aroma
SSCM5002 Painted Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamp Set
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
DCP1005 & DCP1006 Fitted Frames A & B
My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (LilacMist & Grape Vine)
Graphic 45 patterned paper
Creative Impressions Lilac Twill
TombowUSA ® Recycled Colored Pencils
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project