Laurel Burch™ Heavenly Holiday Ornament by Debi Hammons
- Die cut a 3-1/4” x 5-1/4” Commodore Blue cardstock oval.
- Apply a 3-1/2” x 5-1/2” double sided Sticky Panel to same size white cardstock.
- Die cut a frame with a 3-1/4” x 5-1/4” and a 2-3/4” x 4-3/4” oval.
- Peel off protective film, pour glitter over frame. Shake off excess and return it to jar.
- Glue frame to blue oval.
- Stamp sentiment at top of blue oval with VersaMark ink.
- Pour Sterling Silver Embossing Powder over ink, tap off excess and return it to jar. Heat set.
- Stamp two birds on white cardstock with black ink. Color as desired and die cut.
- Attach to oval with foam squares.
- Punch a hole in the top of the oval, thread gold cord through hole and tie in knot.
Also uses these supplies:
EP101 Sterling Silver Embossing Powder
FRG04 Gold Halo Glitter Mix
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
Oval Cutting Dies
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project