Long Daffodils Stencil by Louise Healy
- Fold a 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" piece of green cardstock in half to form an A2 card.
- Tape the stencil on a 2" x 5 1/2" piece of white paper with removable tape.
- Use 1/4" stencil brushes to apply ink to the design, use the Picasso to help keep colors clean, remove the stencil, clean and dry the stencil.
- Tape the clean and dry stencil back over the stenciled design.
- Use a palette knife to apply Translucent Embossing Paste over the design, remove stencil and place in water for cleaning later, sprinkle the wet paste with Crystal Glitter, tap off extra, let paste dry.
- Cut a 4" x 5 1/2" piece of Lime green striped paper, use the swirl stamp from the Bible Promises set to stamp all over the background with P. Thyme ink, adhere to the card front.
- Cut a 3/4" x 4" piece of green paper, adhere near the bottom of the card front.
- When the paste is dry, trim the white piece to 1 3/4" x 5 1/4", adhere to a 2" x 5 1/2" piece of yellow cardstock, adhere to the card front.
- Cover two white foam square with Sunflower Micro Glitter, use the Y08 marker around the edges, adhere to the card front on the green strip.
Also uses these supplies:
- MG07 Sunflower Micro Glitter
- Green & Yellow Cardstock
- Lime Green Striped Paper
- Brilliance™ Ink by Tsukineko® (Pearlescent Thyme, Sunflower Yellow, Pearlescent Orange)
- Copic® Markers (Y08)
- 1/2" Removable Tape by 3M®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®