Lotus by Louise Healy
- Fold a 6" x 12" piece of Grasshopper cardstock in half to form a square card.
- Tape the Lotus stencil to a 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" piece of white cardstock and use 1/4" stencil brushes to add different colored flowers around the background, adhere to the card front.
- Use the Rubber Embossing Mat and die cut machine to dry emboss a 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" piece of white using the Lotus stencil, leave the stencil on the embossed image, use stencil brushes to add color.
- Adhere the embossed Lotus flower to a 3 3/4" x 3 3/4" piece of Grasshopper cardstock.
- Use foam tape to add the embossed image to the center of the card.
- Wrap a white ribbon around the card front and tie a bow.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Grasshopper)
Brilliance™ Ink by Tsukineko® (Pearlescent Thyme, Pearlescent Ivy, Sunflower Yellow, Pearlescent Orange, Pearlescent Coral)
Rubber Embossing Mat
Die Cut Machine
3/4" White Crepe Ribbon by Creative Impressions
Foam Mounting Tape by 3M®
1/2" Removable Tape by 3M®
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives