Mandala Flower by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Mandala Flower twice in corners with black ink and emboss with clear embossing powder.
- Sponge with green and blue ink.
- Color outer edge dots with a white gel pen.
- Stamp sentiment in upper right
- corner with black ink; emboss with clear embossing powder.
- Die cut frame from Caribbean Sea paper using Fitted Frames A Set. Glue frame over sentiment on mandala panel.
- Use Spring Border Die Set to cut piece from black paper and glue to panel. Add blue rhinestones to flowers.
- Layer onto black cardstock and glue to Mint Julep folded card.
Also uses these supplies:
Black VersaColor Ink Pad by Imagine!
Cardstock by My Colors
Die Cutting Machine
White Gel Pen
Green and Blue Ink Pads
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives