Pinecone Decoration by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 11" x 4 1/4" panel of red cardstock in half to create a card base.
- Adhere a 4" by 5 1/4" panel of white cardstock to the card.
- Adhere a panel of patterned paper to the card.
- Cut a circle out of sticky panel and adhere to card front.
- Cover sticky circle with Twinkle Glitter.
- Stamp image on white cardstock and color with pencil.
- Cut out image and adhere to card.
- Add ribbon to card.
- Stamp sentiment on card.
Also uses these supplies:
- GX801U Silver Ultra Fine Halo Glitter
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye®
- Vintage Kiwi Patterned Paper by Bo Bunny
- Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
- Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project