Poinsettia Duo by Fran Seiford
- Create card base from a 6" X 12" panel of red cardstock.
- Tape open Poinsettia stencil to a panel of white cardstock with removable tape.
- Trace Poinsettia pattern with included black, fine-tip marker keeping marker completely vertical so that metal collar and not marker tip touches metal stencil.
- Tape flower vein pattern stencil over poinsettia stencil and trace veins inside flower petals and leaves.
- Remove stencils and color with colored pencils.
- Die cut poisettia panel with Fitted Frames die.
- Adhere to slightly larger die cut red panel.
- Adhere layered panels to a 5-3/4" square panel of patterned paper.
- Tie ribbon around panels and adhere to card front.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Patterned Paper
- Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project