Poised Peacock Penned Birthday by Fran Seiford
- Create card base from teal cardstock.
- On smaller turquoise panel, use free template to stencil peacock feather background pattern.
- Stamp peacock and tail feathers on white cardstock. Color as desired.
- Die cut peacock and feathers using die cutting machine like Sizzix Big Shot with Magnetic Platform.
- Adhere peacock and feathers to card as shown using 3D Foam Squares.
- Stamp greeting in dark blue on white paper and die cut with circle shape.
- Layer on to diecut turquoise scalloped circle. Adhere to card as shown.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Copic® Markers
- Classic Circle & Classic Scallop Circle Dies by Spellbinder™ Paper Arts
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Die cutting machine like Sizzix Big Shot with Magnetic Platform
- Acrylic paint and brayer, or ink and sponge for stenciling background.