Poised Peacock Pop Up Card by Fran Seiford
- Stamp and color peacock sections as desired.
- Die cut as shown, four dark tail sections, one light tail section, one peacock body.
- Create Creative Palette background paper, allow to dry, and die cut with Pop Up Stages Die Set.
- Adhere background panel into folded blue card base.
- Use stages die to cut background feathers so they fit over the stage.
- Attach peacock feathers to background and upper stages.
- Attach one tail feather to front of stage and pop up body with dimensional foam adhesive.
- Stamp greeting on bottom of background paper, decorate front of card as desired.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Cling Poised Peacock Stamp Set 11.99
- Poised Peacock Die Set 19.99
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Copic® Markers
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives